Saturday, April 27, 2013

Letters and Numbers and Colors, Oh My!

April 27, 2013
about 11:00 AM

Sometimes things that are just part of everyday things come alive for me.  Like letters, numbers, and colors.

For these three things, they all come alive together.  In example, a number like 7 goes with pink and P.  7, pink, P - these are the popular girls.  I know, crazy right?

It goes like this:  1, yellow, A, Y     2, yellow, Y, A    3, green, B, C, G    4, red, F, E     5, purple, F, E and so on.

Then that's where I add the personality for the numbers.  One and Two are best friends.  They're also really nice.  Three is like a friend, because he's really nice, too.  Seven, the popular girl, is in love with Six (6, blue, T), but Six likes Four while Eight (8, gray) likes Seven.  Nine (9, black) doesn't really care about anything and Ten just takes care of 1-9.

Weird, right?  Well it doesn't end there.

Colors have personalities, too.  Red and Orange are brother and sister.  Orange, Yellow, and Green are best friends - but Orange likes Yellow.  Because Green and Yellow are closer friends than Orange and Yellow, Orange bullies Green around (Green is too nice to bully back) while Yellow tries to break it all up.  What Orange doesn't know is that Green is in love with Purple (who secretly likes him back), who is best friends with Blue, who likes Pink.  Pink and Red are twins, but they like the same guy.  Blue.  Yellow likes Dark Blue.  Black and White are they guys that take care of all the colors.  Sometimes their personality depends on their shade.

Weirder, right?  Well it doesn't end there.

Letters have a more vague personality, but they are still there.  A, B, and C are best friends.  D, E, and F are good friends.  G, H, and I are friends.  J likes to stand away, but has a huge crush on K.  K, L, M, and N are like a pack.  O, P, and Q are a little group of friends. R and S are both friends that like T, a ladies man.  U and V like him too.  W, X, Y, and Z are awesome friends and are more dark.

I would add who's boys and girls and who likes who, but I'll only do that if you guys ask me to.  I feel like if I add any more than what I have now, then you guys will think that I should go to a mental facility. 

No comments:

Post a Comment