Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Past, Present, and Future in Me

May 5, 2013
about 2:45 PM 


I talk to two other versions of myself. 

Let's say I had a bad day at the ... gym because I broke my leg.  I'd look up into the sky and say "It's too late."  Then wait .... and say, "It's okay."  Then I look down on the floor and say "Be careful out in the gym." I'd wait and say "Sorry."  So basically the conversation is:

Future self:  Be careful out in the gym.
Present self:  Too late.
Future self:  Sorry.
Present self:  It's okay.  We all three had it coming. (all three as in past, present, and future selves)

Then I'd take the place of my future self and have that conversation with my past self.  It's much more simple than it looks, but just about as crazy as it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment