Thursday, June 6, 2013

Admiring

June 7, 2013
about 7:35 PM

Have you ever had that person who you just admire senseless?  Well I have that person at every school I go to now.

At Tiffany Ridge Elementary, my person was a girl names this name has been removed.  She is dirty blonde, pretty, and was very popular.  I don't know why, but I always wanted to be her friend.  Once I was on the swing laughing my lungs out, and I saw her in one of the lines laughing at my laughing.  I don't know why that makes me so happy.


Now that I'm going to summer school at Park Hill South, I have a new person.  Her name is this name has been removed.  She is dirty blonde (I know!  What's up with me admiring dirty blonde people?), pretty, and likes to read.  I think I started admiring her when I saw her reading Harry Potter.  I don't know why.  I think it was because she was so interested in books like me.  It doesn't matter, because she caught me on the first day reading that book.


Post in the comments below who you admire.

No comments:

Post a Comment