Sunday, June 16, 2013

Summon...

June 16, 2013
about 1:55 PM

I ... have powers.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're probably thinking that I'm just another lame kid with lame beliefs.  You're probably right.

It started a long time ago when I was thinking if a Genie and a lamp came along in my life.

"You get three wishes," the Genie said in my imagination.  She said this next part really quickly like she was talking at the end of the commercial.  "The rules apply not wishing for more wishes, not thinking about your wishes for more than a year, and not killing your Genie."

"Okay..." I said, taking a deep breath.  "My first wish is to not have the Genie outsmart me in anyway and ask questions about my next two wishes."

The Genie snapped its fingers.  "Granted."

"My next wish is to have powers that come alive after I say the word Summon," I said.

"How do you mean so?"

"Well, I want it to only make my powers come alive when I say it aloud, after Summon - not in my head.  And  I want the wishes to be unlimited."

The Genie snapped its fingers.  "Granted."

That was the end of the imagination.

But anyway, I always use it, even though I know that saying it will never work.  Even when I "summoned" my legs to stop hurting at a Track and Field Day and they actually did, that could've been a coincidence.  Even though the possibilities of my "summoning" actually working is at a 0, I still use it.  Maybe because it gives me hope?

Or maybe I'm just crazy.

SHOUTOUT:   Don't forget to wish your dads a Happy Father's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment